Membership ResourcesEverything you need to know about being an active member of the Mandarin Council.
Why join the Mandarin Council?
The obvious reason is to be around other like-minded business people who are interested in doing business together. Mandarin Council is all that plus these exciting benefits:
- Opportunities to help the community
- Reduced lunch prices
- Participation in trade shows
- Opportunity to display your company material monthly on the information table
- Spotlight Speaker opportunities
- Small Business Leader of the Year
Want to join the Mandarin Council?
First, in order to join the Mandarin Council, you or your employer has to be a JAX Chamber member. If your employer is a Chamber member, you are entitled to the same benefits as the member business. Once your membership is set joining the Mandarin Council is easy. The cost is just $35.
You can become a JAX Chamber member and a Mandarin Council member by:
- Completing your applications at the lunch meeting or
- Calling Khashilah Butler, Member Relations Coordinator at (904) 366-6636
- Send Khashilah an email at Khashilah.butler@myjaxchamber.
- If you’re a Chamber Member, add your Mandarin Council Membership online! Login to your MyJAXChamber account and select Update Council and Committee Membership link.
All Council Power Lunches
All council members are eligible to participate in smaller Power Lunch events. If you are interested in facilitating a Power Lunch for the Mandarin Council, please reach out to the Board of Directors for availability.
Power Lunch Etiquette:
Have a scheduling conflict? Simply go online to cancel your seat and feel free to sign up for a more convenient time.
Want to attend multiple power lunches? Power Lunches thrive when you meet new people, so please sign up for no more than two per month. Then, invest time in effective one-on-one follow up meetings.
For further questions, please reach out to John Bryan at John.Bryan@myjaxchamber.com or 904-270-9169.
Annual Meetings Held
Get in Touch
We’d love to hear from you. Use our contact form to send a message to the Board of Directors.