Fall Festival & Chili Cook-Off
November 16 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Mandarin Fall Festival and Chili Cook-Off is an annual fundraising event for the Mandarin Council of the JAX Chamber. Each year the Mandarin Council of the JAX Chamber helps fund various school and community projects through a program we call “Community Support.” The Mandarin Fall Festival and Chili Cook-Off is our main event for fundraising. This event is a huge success for the community and our sponsors. We have been grateful to award thousands of dollars to charities such as the Mandarin Food Bank, Junior Achievement, Janice Meisel Scholarship Fund, and many more organizations. More than 1,000 people typically attend the event held in late November. We have entertainment for young and old with live music, a bounce house, the Chili Cook-Off contest, a silent auction and more.
Saturday, November 16, 2019
Here are a few things to know about participating:
- Financial and In-Kind Sponsors must be JaxChamber members
- Chamber membership not required for art/craft booths, chili cookers, prize/auction donors
- 10% Discount on Sponsorships received by June 30, 2019
- New (< 6 months) First time Mandarin Council members get an additional 10% off Sponsorships
- Deadline for Sponsors, Chili Contestants, and Art/Craft Booths is November 8, 2019
- Deadline for Sponsors to have logos for on-site banners is October 31, 2019
Full details can be found in our Sponsorship & Registration form. All participants must complete the Sponsorship and Registration form.
For assistance with a payment issue or receipt, please contact Council Treasurer, Angie Sanftner at email@example.com, or 904-908-2471.