- President –Terry Bunch, The Flying Locksmiths
- Vice President – Michelle Fusillo, Fusillo Law
- Treasurer – Angie Sanftner, Vystar Credit Union
- Programs Officer – Jamie Glavich, Almost Home
- Secretary – Jamie Glavich, Almost Home
- Past President – Brett Goodnough, Culture Index 2014 SBLY*
- Joani Maskell, Swimming Safari Swim School 2016 SBLY*
- Kinita King, PHR, Aflac
- Alan Painter, Edward Jones
- Mark Goldwich, Goldstar Adjusters 2009 SBLY*
- Melissa Covey, Junior Achievement
- Denise Horton, New York Life
- Kelly Harris, Village Bread Cafe 2018 SBLY
- Zeke Benavides, I.T. Promise Computer Solutions 2013 SBLY*
* Small Business Leader of the Year
Want to be more involved with the Council? There are many opportunities for involvement through the various committees. Contact the committee chairs for more information:
The Community Involvement Committee seeks opportunities for the council to serve the Mandarin community.
The Communications Committee manages the flow of information about the Mandarin Council, including the Council website maintenance and newsletter content and communications. This committee also manages social networking activities, including the Council’s Facebook page.
Chair: Zeke Benavides, I.T. Promise Computer Solutions Contact: 904-287-2254 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Chair: Joani Maskell, Swimming Safari Swim School Contact: 904-535-5517 or email@example.com
Fall Festival & Chili Cook-Off
This is our annual, signature fundraising event in our community. JAX Chamber members can participate as sponsors, vendors, and chili cook-off contestants. The festival attracts an average crowd of 800. Proceeds fund our annual scholarship award and community partners like the Mandarin Food Bank and Junior Achievement. This is a great committee to get involved with, call Mark to learn more today.
Chair: Alan Painter, Edward Jones Contact: 904-268-4099 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Recruitment/Member Relations Committee is charged with recruiting, retaining, and promoting new and existing council members. This includes an introduction of new members, new member spotlights, follow up on absentee/at-risk members to prevent attrition, and making sure members are aware of the opportunities for involvement that the Council offers.
Chair: Denise Horton
Contact: 904-997-3039 or email: email@example.com