- President –Terry Bunch, The Flying Locksmiths
- Vice President – Bill O’Leary, Legacy Planning Law Group
- Treasurer – Angie Sanftner, Vystar Credit Union
- Programs Officer – Scott Green, Bates Security
- Secretary – Kelli Likens, Jacksonville Public Library
- Past President – Brett Goodnough, Culture Index 2014 SBLY*
- John Howard, SERVPRO of Mandarin, Beaches/Ponte Vedra and St. Augustine
- Jeane Sumner, Sumner Digital 2015 SBLY*
- Joani Maskell, Swimming Safari Swim School 2016 SBLY*
- Kinita King, PHR, Aflac
- Lisa Sawyer, Send Out Cards
- Mark Goldwich, Goldstar Adjusters 2009 SBLY*
- Melissa Covey, Junior Achievement
- Zeke Benavides, I.T. Promise Computer Solutions 2013 SBLY*
* Small Business Leader of the Year
Want to be more involved with the Council? There are many opportunities for involvement through the various committees. Contact the committee chairs for more information:
The Community Involvement Committee seeks opportunities for the council to serve the Mandarin community.
The Communications Committee manages the flow of information about the Mandarin Council, including the Council website maintenance and newsletter content and communications. This committee also manages social networking activities, including the Council’s Facebook page.
Chair: Zeke Benavides, I.T. Promise Computer Solutions Contact: 904-287-2254 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Chair: Joani Maskell, Swimming Safari Swim School Contact: 904-535-5517 or email@example.com
Fall Festival & Chili Cook-Off
This is our annual, signature fundraising event in our community. JAX Chamber members can participate as sponsors, vendors, and chili cook-off contestants. The festival attracts an average crowd of 800. Proceeds fund our annual scholarship award and community partners like the Mandarin Food Bank and Junior Achievement. This is a great committee to get involved with, call Mark to learn more today.
Chair: Lisa Sawyer, Send Out Cards Contact: 904-322-8349 or ImagineMore@comcast.net Co-Chair: Alan Painter
The Recruitment/Member Relations Committee is charged with recruiting, retaining, and promoting new and existing council members. This includes an introduction of new members, new member spotlights, follow up on absentee/at-risk members to prevent attrition, and making sure members are aware of the opportunities for involvement that the Council offers.
Chair: John Howard, SERVPRO of Mandarin, Beaches/Ponte Vedra and St. Augustine Contact: 904-814-3224 or firstname.lastname@example.org